Schneehaus Chalet

Price per apartment per night

Final rates and dates on request, please send an email: or call at +31 615381906

Weidach 62
A-6632 Ehrwald
Tel: +43 664 475 6422

Schneehaus Lodge

Price per night based on 6 person occupancy

Final rates and dates on request, please send an email: or call at +43 664 475 6422

Dr. Ludwig Ganghoferstraße 13
A-6632 Ehrwald
Tel: +31 615381906


Rates & conditions

  • Included are: beds made with hotel quality bed linen, 2 towels per person, fully equipped kitchen, welcome package with coffee, tea, bottle of wine and water, WiFi, parking, access to the Sauna in the Hallenbad Ehrwald.

  • The final cleaning (€ ...) and the Kurtaxe for the municipality of Ehrwald are not included: € 2.00 per person per day from the age of 16.

  • Minimum stay: during Christmas / New Year's Eve / Crocus the stay is a minimum of 7 nights, outside this period 4 nights.

  • Check-in / Check-out: Arrival from 3 pm, departure until 10 am.

  • Arrivals in the high season always on Saturday or Sunday, in the off-season and in the summer by appointment also on other days.

  • Down payment: 30% of the total price when booking, the remaining payment from 70% up to 14 days before arrival.

  • With the confirmation and receipt of the deposit, a booking is binding. By paying in advance you as a guest agree to the terms and conditions.

  • Deposit: € 400, - in cash for damage, this will be returned on departure if the house is properly done (dishes, berries, waste sorted correctly) and left without damage.

  • Cancellation: cancellations can only be submitted in writing.

  • The guest pays 30% of the total price if canceled up to 60 days after arrival. After that, the total amount (100%) is due.

  • Early departure, late arrival or no-show will be charged for the entire stay.

  • We recommend taking out travel insurance. eg European travel insurance is more than a protection against cancellation.

  • Pets are not allowed in the winter, summer on request.

Payment details

Schneehaus Chalet
Sparkasse Ehrwald
IBAN: AT 262050303300987082


Schneehaus Lodge

IBAN: AT262050303302230168




Follow us

  • Facebook
  • Instagram


© 2019 Schneehaus

730 trademark white.png